Aetna and Virtua are teaming up to provide a new health benefits plan that works for employers and its employees in Burlington, Camden and Gloucester counties, NJ. It encourages insurers to continue to use the Virtua medical team that families have come to know and trust as part of their community. This plan is delivering a 10-12% savings compared to broad network Aetna plans.
Aetna Whole Health plans are changing the ‘payment model’ for benefits. That’s because doctors and hospitals are paid, in part, to keep their patients healthy. And members who use doctors and facilities in the Aetna Whole Health – Virtua network will save the most money and enjoy:
- A network of 360+ primary care doctors and 1000+ additional specialist physicians
- 3 conveniently located acute care hospitals
- 5 urgent care facilities and 2 additional freestanding emergency room locations
- Same – and next-day primary care appointments
- Coordinated care from a team of primary care doctors, nurses, care managers and other providers
- Access to Aetna’s broader network of primary care doctors and specialists (at out of network rates)
Get the care you want from Virtua, a regional healthcare leader in South Jersey. Virtua has been consistently named one of the Best Places to Work by the Philadelphia Business Journal, and has received many other honors.
For more information about Aetna’s Whole Health Plan, contact Amy Webb, president of Saratoga Benefits today at (856) 642-2949 or via email.