Welcome to the Saratoga Benefits Services Resource Center. Consider this your online reference collection regarding the constantly changing rules and regulations that can impact successful administration of your employees’ benefits.
Part library, part newsroom and complete HR roadmap, our Resource Center keeps you current with the necessities of running a cost-effective benefits program: industry news, insurance-carrier forms, HR documents, health care legislative updates, and more.
We share these value-added resources as a convenience to your company and designated employee-benefits administrator:
- Federally mandated notices, disclosures, and filings related to the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA)
- The HR forms and documents that will expedite annual review of your benefits plan and changes in its administration
- Everything you ever wanted to know about offering COBRA benefits (the Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act) to departing employees
- Password-protected access to our comprehensive HR360 library (the equivalent of a 24/7 HR department), always ready to assist you
- All the information you need to successfully outsource your company’s HR function
- Health care reform and related compliance updates, alerts, and news flashes
We update the Resource Center regularly; consider bookmarking it for your next visit. To request additional information or clarification on a particular HR issue, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To speak with a Saratoga Benefits team member, please call us at 856-642-2949.
HR360 COBRA Toolkit
HR360’s COBRA Toolkit features 3 of our most popular attorney-developed tools that will help you stay compliant and avoid costly penalties for failure to comply with COBRA’s requirements for continuation of health coverage. If your group health plan had 20 or more employees on more than 50% of typical business days in the previous calendar year, you will be subject to COBRA and should have these tools.
- COBRA Quick-Start Guide – easy-to-use chart that highlights key requirements related to covered plans, qualified beneficiaries, and qualifying events
- Top 5 COBRA Notices Chart – convenient chart includes downloadable model notices and when the notices should be distributed
- Top 10 COBRA Mistakes – avoid the most common COBRA mistakes that can result in costly penalties