AmeriHealth New Jersey routinely updates our drug formulary and reviews the list of drugs requiring prior authorization as part of our procedures for safe prescribing. These changes are approved by our Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee.
Please view the list of changes to the Select Drug Program formulary that are effective April 1, 2016. All impacted members will receive a letter from FutureScripts®, 30-days prior to the effective date of the drug formulary updates.
Standard quarterly changes to the Select Drug Program® formulary effective April 1, 2016, include:
- Additions of generic and brand drugs to the formulary
- Deletions of brand drugs from the formulary
- Additions to the list of drugs that require prior authorization
- Additions to the list of drugs with quantity limits
- Deletions to the list of drugs that require prior authorization
If you have any questions please feel free to contact our office at 856-642-2949 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.